VCI Rust Protection

Hello List,

I'm new to the list, so I don't know if this has been discussed before, but does anyone have experience or information on using VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors) to protect meteorites from rust?  I have had good success using it to protect metal parts shipping around the world, but I don't recall ever seeing it referenced for protecting meteorites.  I would think that used in combination with a desiccant, it would be a very effective way to protect materials in a closed case.

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,
Don Shervey