[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bovedy - Barwell
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bovedy - Barwell
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (STEVEN R. SCHONER)
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:02:22 -0700 (MST)
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:03:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Y9OpyB.A.9WF.FUTr1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>Mmm, I had actually checked out that site and come to the conclusion that
>Bovedy is a candidate. I'll ring and check, see if I can jog his memory a
>little, it would certainly fit ... heading in the right direction...
>Would you say that if it is the same one it would be worth me looking anyway?
Barwell-- that one showered the town of Barwell, some pieces hitting pavement
Would like to get a fragment of that one.
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,