[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cumbrian meteorite..?
- To: <STUARTATK@aol.com>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Cumbrian meteorite..?
- From: "Linda Lawrence" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:08:49 -0600
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 20:43:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ETPDSB.A.XDD.s3pr1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>we all know how easy it is for people who
witness only part of an event to read or listen to accounts of it
other information, and then convince themselves they saw or heard those
Yes, that's quite true, and he may have actually seen and heard what he
says...don't give up on that idea too soon - just in case!
What a great adventure. Good Hunting!
> From: STUARTATK@aol.com
> To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: Cumbrian meteorite..?
> Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 10:21 AM
> Hi Dave,
> Thanks for your note re my intriguing "sighting" - (and to everyone
> this who mailed me with advice and comments)...
> I've been digging about and am now pretty convinced that my observer
> saw the Bovedy meteorite falling, everything fits - the direction of
> brightness etc. The only thing nagging at me is his insistence that he
> that hissing and sizzling..'. but we all know how easy it is for people
> witness only part of an event to read or listen to accounts of it
> other information, and then convince themselves they saw or heard those
> So I'm going to dig around a little more, send my guy all the info I have
> ask if he agrees that's possible. If he doesn't agree with the date, or
> up with anything new, then I have to go look, don't I?!!!
> Thanks everyone...
> List Archives are located at
> For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,
> visit http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.html
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,