Re: Ice meteorite in China

<<
 I read an article that in China (March 23rd 19??). A man in Zheijiang saw
 two big blocks of ice falling from the sky and that the local authorities
 took over and keeped them cold so they could analyse the ice for small
 cometary dust, because they beleived that it was a comet.
 At the end of the article they mentionned that if they found something
 interesting it would be the discovery of the century.

 My question is; did anyone heard about this? If yes, what are the results
 of the lab tests or is this thing a hoax?

I remember reading about this when it was first reported found about two or
three years ago. Since then nothing else has been reported about it to the
best of my knowledge. My impression is that it was most likely a chunk of ice
from an aircraft flying over.
George Zay