Re: Meteor crater iron spheroids

B"Authentic
> Cosmic Meteor Dust." For $5 you get a "kit" containing an approx. 8 oz. bag of
> soil collected from around the crater, a magnet, a magnifying glass and a tube
> to collect your samples. You brush the magnet through the soil and indeed
> quite a number of metallic spherules are quickly attracted to it.

I have bought these before I suspect that some of the 'hits' on the
magnet are volcanic bombs from the volcanoes near Flagstaff. Still, they
are great (IMO) for the price. You can't just go buy spheroids
anywhere, you know. Plus, you get chips of limestone, various meteoric
and volcanic bombs, and the occasional oxidised fragement.