Re: Martian Meteorite

Hi All,

I have seen a (NASA?) web page indicating a total of 15 Lunar Meteorites which
now include Dar al Gagi 262 and 400. Use a search engine and type in Lunar
Meteorite and this page comes up with some others. So we would have three more
lunar specimens than Mars Specimens. However there is a twist to this and I
don't know the answer. Some of the meteorites found in antarctica are matched
pairs (I think two) so the question is do they consider this as one find or not?

I know the total weight for Martian stones are over two hundred pounds while
the total weight for the lunar material is much less so how do we figure?

--AL