Mars in 3-D

Hi list members,

I just received my latest copy (Aug) of National Geographic and the feature
article is on the Mars Pathfinder project.  They included three double pages
and one quadruple page of the martian surface, all in 3-D.  Two sets of 3-D
glasses are included in the issue.  The photographs are spectacular and one is
tempted to reach out and touch the rocks and Sojourner.  The photo's seen over
the internet are sad compaired to these pictures.  If you don't subscribe to
National Geographic, then beg, borrow or steal a copy of this issue.

Bob