Re: Monahans garbage

Hello List,

I want to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Art Jones for so kindly allowing
me back on the list [as there is a collective cyber groan around much of
meteorite-list land!]

:-)

What a joy it is to see as one of my first posts that I have gotten after
returning from my long detention, is from someone arguing with me!  It is as
if I never left!

In a message dated 7/23/98 6:50:06 PM Central Daylight Time,