Re: Monahans

Steve and company,
I for one would just like to see an image of one of these blue or purple
salt crystals. With the impending auction, I would think such pictures
would strenghthen the interest of this specimen above that of simple
descriptions of what these crystals look like. Or have I missed
something on the auction photo page? Maybe the dimensions of these
crystals are too small to show up in these photos? If so, a magnified
image of a crystal would be very interesting!
David