[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
National Geographic Presents "Return To Mars"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: National Geographic Presents "Return To Mars"
- From: Ron Baalke <BAALKE@kelvin.jpl.nasa.gov>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:27:06 GMT
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:34:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Vm3nkC.A.SvE.ykKu1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARS PATHFINDER MISSION GETS A NEW LOOK:
SEE THE RED PLANET in 3-D at nationalgeographic.com
Remember that cute little rover "Sojourner" scooting across the rocky
Martian terrain last year? And the fabulous photographs of the Red Planet's
landscapes the Pathfinder mission sent back to Earth? Well, now you can
relive the expedition in 3-D at "Return to Mars" from Pathfinder's fiery
plunge through the Martian atmosphere and its beachball landing to a
virtual ride on the rover.
Just pull out the 3-D glasses from the August issue of National Geographic
magazine, included for its cover story on Mars. If you're not a member, you
can order the magazine from the online store.
Send a postcard from Mars and then, when you've returned to Earth, join a
forum discussion on whether NASA should send a manned mission to the Red
Return to Mars starts July 17.
National Geographic Society
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,