Albedo

Does any know where I can find details on the "in-lab" procedure used to
determine the albedo of asteroids compared to meteorites?  I'm also
interested in what materials researchers use (i.e., is there a standard
procedure published anywhere?)  I recall seeing an old NASA film clip of
astronomers using various types of light bulbs on cut-out disks to try
to match light bounced off meteorite specimens.  It's an area I am not
familiar with, and at the very least, perhaps someone could explain how
albedo tests are done?  (For example: I understand diogenites, eucrites
and howardites were linked to Vesta using albedo data, etc.)  Thank you!

--LOU