Sale

I am offering another special to the list members. I have a 30 gram part
slice of Miles. The dimensions are 1 X 2 in. The piece is rectangular
with crust running along the long edge. No rust can be seen on it. It
also has a good number of silicates for a piece this size. The price to
any list member is only $7.00 gram. The first to respond to this listing
will get it. Good Luck!!    Thanks, Brad