Re: The Fight for Truth, Justice, & the American Way, in Monahans!

> These boys hired me to help them sell their rock, but first we have to "
> Fight" to get it back, then we can sell it.

Steve,

The "boys" hired you?  Do their parents know about this?

Assuming they are eventually compensated with money (one way or the other),
will the money go to the boys?  Will trust funds be set up in their respectve
names?  You make this sound as though the challenge is between you and a bunch
of kids vs. the big bad government (trying to garner sympathy? - you need not
resort to that).  Who retained your services; the boys or their parents?

To me, your whole case hinges upon the ownership of the property on which the
meteorite was found, thus the "star witnesses" will be the surveyers.

-Walter