Re: The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way

>Does anyone else want to tag team with me on this one (regarding Baalke's last
>post, below)?  I seem to be repeating myself over and over.  I am afraid no
>one else out there cares about what Ron thinks, or what I think for that
>matter, on this subject anymore!

Hi Steve,

I was merely pointing out the issues that you will have to deal with
if you do take the City of Monahans to court.  If you don't deal with
these issues, you won't win your court case.  If you want
proceed into court ignoring the Old Woman court ruling, then
that is your choice.

>If there are any lawyer types out there that could set us straight, please do.
>If not, I guess we will need to let a judge settle this for us all!  Maybe I
>was right, this issue may indeed be ripe for reversal in the courts!

This charter on this list really isn't intended for free legal advice.
Consult your own laywer on this.  I'm surprised you haven't done so
already.

Ron Baalke