Re: request for info on new lunar meteorite

Details about the new lunar meteorite find from the Sahara can be found
at the following URL:

http://www.uark.edu/studorg/metsoc/metbull/bull82.htm#dag400

AFAIK, the main mass is still with the finder who prefers to stay
anonymous.

Alexander
Alexander Seidel          N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl
Dankersstrasse 22         ---------------------------
D-21680 Stade, Germany    Fon/Fax    (+49) 4141 68772