Canadian Meteorite Finds

Hello Steve, hello Gene, hello List!

A) Gene, you are right. I also came up with 2 finds since 1978:

1) Lac Dodon - (IAB) - Find 1993 - 800 gr
2)  Penouille  - (IAB) - Find 1984 - 72.54 gr

B) For the interval between 1931 and 1978, I come up with 34, of which 9
were falls:

The falls:
Dresden - Benton - Abee - Bruderheim - Peace Rver - Revelstoke - Vilna -
Innisfree - Prince George

The finds:
Leeds - Bruno - Springwater - Osseo - Great Bear Lake - Edmonton - Belly
River - Garden Head - Kinsella - Holman Island - Giroux - Riverton -
Midland - Manitouwabing - Vulcan - Mayerthorpe - Kinley - Ferintosh -
Catherwood - Skiff - Wynyard - Homewood - Blaine Lake - Red Deer Hill -
Millarville.

> I can't find Hodgeville. Has it been classified and recognized yet?

I don't think it has been classified yet. It took many months after I
had already bought a Mont Dieu specimen from Alain Carion in Munich that
anything was published in Meteoritics.

Best wishes, Bernd