Lunar Meteorite For Sale NOW

Hello List,

I have just been informed that meteorite dealer Blaine Reed has small pieces
of the Dar al Gani 262 Lunar Meteorite for sale and ready to be shipped today!

This is the first time ever that Moon Rock has been for sale at very, very,
very reasonable prices!  (like 97% cheaper than other lunar material for sale)
Prices range from $175 for small crumbs up to $15,000 for larger fragments.

There is a very limited supply and Blaine expects to sell out in only a couple
days.  If you would be interested in more information you can call Blaine at
(970) 259-5326.

Blaine does not have an internet website, so I asked him if he wanted me to
post this to this list, he reluctantly said "yes."  He said he has never gone
this route before, but thought this would be a good time to test this medium
for disseminating information.  If you do contact him, be sure to let him know
you read about it here.

My piece, I was told a few minutes ago, is on the way!  I am so excited!  I
can't wait to hold that puppy up against the Moon outside and say "I am
holding a piece of THAT!!!!!!!!!!"  You know, even the Astronauts who walked
on the Moon, don't even own a piece of it!

Below are links where you can find more information about the Dar al Gani 262:

 http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/moon_meteorites.html">Lunar
Meteorites
http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/moon_meteorites.html

 http://cavern.uark.edu/studorg/metsoc/metbull/bishabs.htm">Bischoff
and Weber (1997) abstract: Dar al Ga...
http://cavern.uark.edu/studorg/metsoc/metbull/bishabs.htm

 http://www.uark.edu/studorg/metsoc/metbull/bull81-f.htm">The
Meteoritical Bulletin, No. 81, 1997 July.
http://www.uark.edu/studorg/metsoc/metbull/bull81-f.htm

"Shoot for the Moon, You Might Just Hit It!"
Steve Arnold
www.meteoritebroker.com