Re: DaG 262 For Sale

<<  I can't wait to hold that puppy up against the Moon outside and say "I am
holding a piece of THAT!!!!!!!!!!" >>

I got mine!!!!   Is it small...yes.  Do I care....NO!!!!!!

I too, plan to do the same thing....Much as I did with my first SNC while
looking at Mars through my scope, and with some of my eucrites, one night
while I tracked Vesta.  Even if I never buy another meteorite (God forbid!!!),
right now I don't even care.  Even more so than the SNCs, owning a piece of
the Moon has always been the ultimate goal!!       (Hmmmmm....now what do I
shoot for?)

Thank you Blaine for making this material available.

Craig McDonald
Frisco, Texas