Lunar Meteorite Almost Sold Out!

Hello List,

I have just talked with Blaine Reed and he has informed me that he has never
had as much volume of sales in one day, as he has had today!

He was shocked at the number of people, many who usually only buy $20 or $35
from each of his mail outs, who have bought $2,000 and $3,000 pieces of the
Moon Rock today!  He is also impressed with how many people who are eager to
be able to spend even $200 or $300 for "The Holy Grail" of the meteorite
world!

He has sold out of all of his smaller pieces and is only left with a couple of
the larger ones.  However, he has told me that if there is enough demand,
before he sells the remaining larger pieces, he might be willing to break one
of them down.

He told me that he even had one crumb today that was only $100!!!!  And he
said that since the Lunar material is so light, that even the $100 piece was
"pretty good sized!"

I know Baalke and I have not agreed on anything the last week or so, but when
he disagreed with me when I said Blaine would sell out in a few days, he
replied that he didn't think it would take that long!  Well, for the record,
here it goes...

...Baalke was right!

OK.  There!  I said it!

Anyway, if you ever wanted a piece of our planets awesome Moon, you better
call Blaine soon, or you will miss out.  I am eager to read more responses
from other list subscribers in the next couple of days as they get theirs in
the mail.  I even joked with one person today by saying, "Hey, we ought to
start our own 'Lunar Owners Society!'"

Steve