Re: ahem....moonies

At 09:23 PM 6/4/98 -0400, you wrote:

>the testimonials are becoming increasingly painful to read.
>mark my words, moonies, out of necessity, prices for the moon will shortly
>be down to Earth because there is just too much material sitting out there.

  I hope this is true, I'd like a piece of the moon myself one day. One a
little bigger than a "Crumb". Blain should be commended but as great as
those prices may be some of us can't afford it at this time. I hope some of
you who bought some will put photos on your web sites if possible though.

 Funny, Mars material seems cheaper. I do realise there's seemingly less of
the moon material but you'd think MArs rock would cost more seeing as where
it's from. Imagine (and I know some of you can!) going outside, looking at
that little orange dot some night and saying "I have a piece of THAT!". That
would tickle me a lot more than a piece of the moon, as cool as THAT is.

Oh well someday....

Regards,
Tom Randall