Re: ahem....moonies

n a message dated 6/4/98 9:43:21 PM Central Daylight Time, trandall@mhv.net
writes:

<<
  Funny, Mars material seems cheaper. I do realise there's seemingly less of
 the moon material but you'd think MArs rock would cost more seeing as where
 it's from. Imagine (and I know some of you can!) going outside, looking at
 that little orange dot some night and saying "I have a piece of THAT!". That
 would tickle me a lot more than a piece of the moon, as cool as THAT is.

Hey Tom,

There may be some people on the list that will need to raise some cash to pay
off their credit cards next month!  :-)   You never know, they might let go of
some Zagami real cheap!

Steve