Re: ahem....moonies

In a message dated 05/06/98 03:43:21 BST, you write:

<< Funny, Mars material seems cheaper. I do realise there's seemingly less of
 the moon material but you'd think MArs rock would cost more seeing as where
 it's from. Imagine (and I know some of you can!) going outside, looking at
 that little orange dot some night and saying "I have a piece of THAT!". That
 would tickle me a lot more than a piece of the moon, as cool as THAT is. >>

Hi all,

I realise that I'm probably lagging behind a lot of you "moonies" but after
seeing the DaG262 postings on the list yesterday, I consoled myself by
purchasing a gram of Zagami.........here's another one who'll be taking Monday
off work to wait for the postman!

Cheers!
Rob Elliott.
http://members.aol.com/FERNLEA4/index.html