Meteors and Meteorites

Hi list,

Yesterday I read on this list that it has become accepted fact that most
meteors/metorites come out of the asteroid belt.  If this is true, does this
have any bearing as to which part of the sky more meteors are sighted in?

What I'm trying to find out is that looking around the 360 degrees sky plus
over head for incoming meteors becomes tiresome and difficult to do.  Is there
one particular section of the heavens to focus on which will be the most
productive for viewing meteors?

Bob