Re[3]: Unidentified subject!

______________________________ Reply Separator _____________________
> Subject: RE: Unidentified subject!
> Author:  jwcart@europa.com at Internet
> Date:    6/4/98 3:40 PM
>
> What do you call people who buy a grain of Mars encased in Lucite?  ;-)
>
> Regards,
> John

I'd call them marstialistic!  But then that's me, I'm a lunartic, too.

But seriously folks...

I was going to poke fun at "darryl" by asking him to get his keyboard's
Shift Key fixed, but what if he replied with,
"my keyboard's not broken1  i lost my two little-fingers in a meteorite
cutting accident1"

I'd feel just terrible.

Like Jim, I'll post my images when I get my capsule from Blaine.  Any
excuse to do a home page will do for me.  But don't expect much.  I've
spent the last few weeks trying to make images of the 25 Holbrook (L6)
that I found last month.  Sit down Steve!  They're all under
4mm/.250grams.  It wasn't easy imaging them.  I wonder if CalTech would
let me use their electron microscope?

Blaine, I know you don't have email, but I'll say "thanks" anyway.

Regards,
BOb