moon meteorites!

Well i almost had a heart attack this morning when i read my email saying
MARS METEORITES AT A OUTRAGOUESLY LOW LOW PRICE!!!!!!!
But hey who cares, I am now the proud owner of a bit (small but oh well!!!  he
he he)
Of the moon!! Im so excited i can barely contain myself! Do i make it as
youngest person to own moon rock  (at 14) ? Anyway congrates to all the other
people who got theres today! And as for the people who didnt, i feel your pain
Better luck next time (hey i know what its like to miss out on a good deal!)
Regards
Ryan