Glorieta

Hi List,

I noticed at the bottom of the story on the Arizona Fireball here:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/0611meteor.shtml

there is this statement:

"I'm loading up the Hummer right now," Haag said late Wednesday afternoon. He
is heading to a site near Glorieta, N.M., where hundreds of remnants of a
meteorite have been found in recent weeks.

Does anyone know how many kilos are represented in the "hundreds" of Glorieta
meteorites have been found in the past few weeks?

Is that Glorieta Mountian or possibly Gold Basin he is talking about?

Steve