Re: MONAHANS, TEXAS METEORITE PURCHASE

Hello Michael and List

> As I see it, after all is said and done, Monahans will be out there
>  for no less than $50.00 per gram!...............Casper

Same logic applies - collectors, don't buy it for $50.00/gram.  In the final
analysis, collectors determine the prices of meteorites, not dealers.  Dealers
sell for what the market will bear, and rightly so.  This is one of the
fundamental tenets of a free market economy and I don't fault a dealer one
bit.  I would do the same if I were a dealer.  Another fundamental tenet
states that if something doesn't sell at a given price, perhaps the price is
too high and needs to come down.  We saw this recently with the only two
samples of moon rock available to private collectors.  When a more reasonable
price came along. collectors jumped.

Buyers ultimately determine the market price for most goods and services.  If
you want to pay a lot more more for L6s in the future, then lets all buy this
one up at $50.00/gram.

-Walter

-Walter