Monahans Solution!!

Please note the following.  It contains the solution to putting an immediate stop to the Monahans nonsense.

PUBLIC STATEMENT!

Michael I Casper, Meteorites, Inc. of Ithaca, New York is hereby
offering $20,000.00 US FUNDS in the form of CASH MONEY for the
MONAHANS, TEXAS meteorite apx.1200grams.( presantly in the
possesion of the seven young finders and one of their parents).

Michael I Casper, Meteorites, Inc. of Ithaca, New York has also
allocated an additional $100,000.00 US FUNDS in the event that
a "bidding war erupts".

then later...

><< WELL?????????........is it for sale or not Steve????????........put up or
> SHUT UP!!!!!!!! >>

Here's the solution: Steve should find his "wealthy Texan" to bid, say, $80,000 for this meteorite. As Casper has already indicated that he is prepared to spend up to $120,000 for Monahans (or $1000/gram), Casper can be counted on to bid $90,000 and will then most likely acquire the meteorite--for substantially less than he has budgeted. (Casper Wins.)  Steve will cease bombarding us with emails in what has become a most inelegant offering.  (We Win.)  The kids get a nice taste to augment their college tuition.  (Kids win.)