Re: Vugs, vacuoles and voids

Wait a minute! Or is this a joke...

I'll buy the weightless argument, so long as you are at the center and
things are fairly homogenous.

But Work is something else - for the gas to exsolve it has to move
matter
over a distance. *Weight* has nothing to do with it, it a function
of *mass* and distance (plus other factors like drag, viscosity, etc.)

You might as well say anyone could push  Mount Everest around in space
because it's weightless - I doubt if even a famous Sumo wrestler would
be able
to nudge it!