Porosity

No, those are called 'regmaglypts' and they usually form when a weaker
spot of a meteorite get blasted away during the atmospheric plunge.

Porosity could be defined as how much liquid a meteorite could absorb
without changing volume.

If you take a sample of Allende, maybe any carbonaceous chondrite, and
put a drop of water on it, you will see it disappear almost instantly.
Likewise, El Hammami is a rather porous meteorite, and Mt Tazerzait
shows this to an extreme - there are gaps obvious to the naked eye
between parts of the 'matrix' of the meteorite (Mt Tazerzait may not
actually have a matrix).