Re: The Strange Mystery of the Albion Meteorite (Iron)

Hi Martin and Bernd:

I have checked MetBase for the number of UNGROUPED irons,
which is 114 at the present (including Antarctic finds). Please
remember that the term ANOMALOUS also applies to members of resolved
chemical groups, which show slight deviations from the group
characteristics in terms of structure or chemical composition.

Joern Koblitz (MetBase)
University of Bremen, Germany