The Strange Mystery of the Albion Iron Meteorite

Hello List,

Sorry to persist on this but,  I am unfamiliar with the amount of weight being given to the overwhelming number of anomalous iron meteorites .   Are we ignoring critical information in our possession because we don't know how to classify it, therefore it doesn't exist, so to speak?    The ways of science with which I am familiar (archeology, for example) often cast aside information that doesn't fit with the current accepted beliefs.   I would hope this is not the case here.   The anomalies of today may be the heretofore uncaptured 'norm' that is out there.

Are these just little curiosities or is their information being factored into the overall picture?

With regard to a new system of classification, this often becomes necessary when increased amounts of data dictate it.  The example of originally only having two categories, the Plant Kingdom and the Animal Kingdom pops into mind.

Best regards,
Julia