Re: Hi from a "newbie"

Hello Stu,

I wanted to also echo Bernd's sentiments.  We all have different personalities
and in the electronic medium of email sometimes different aspects of our
respective personalities are emphasized but this is a great list.  Humor does
not translate well at times but we all actuall get along.  Sometimes we argue
and  sometimes we discuss but there is a wealth of information to be learned
and everybody contributes.  There are some very helpful and friendly folk here
and since the subject of meteorites is cross-disciplinary in nature you get
different opinions on just about everything (well, not everything).

Chime in.  If you make a mistake someone will let you know.  ;-).  Just look
at some of my old posts in the archive.

-Walter Branch
Savannah, GA
Heat Index today 110 degrees F