Re: Hello? Is this the Meteorite List?

At 06:50 PM 6/16/98 -0400, JJSwaim wrote:
>Testing.....   This is a reality check.  I must have dozed off and
>awakened in a parallel universe where everyone is sniffing poppies.

LOL.

I just logged on and don't feel dissimilarly from Julia.  With an
appreciative welcome to Stu and also to the fuzzy sensibility that I hope
will prevail for some time to come.

I primarily work in the music business; I am also an avid collector of
meteorites, and on occasion sell them.

Like several others on the list, I gain great delight in speaking to groups
of kids on the wonder of meteorites, and do so about 20 times/year.  (My
favorite are the parochial schools.)

My favorite question from an 11 year-old last month: "Were Adam and Eve
cavemen?"

Enjoy...

darryl