Iridium layers

Hello list:
I am just starting to get into research for my thesis project, and
thought I'd pose this question to the list first.  We all know that the
K/T boundary clay is "high" in iridium compared to the layers just above
an below. However, I was wondering in any other strata (layers of rock)
that are anomalously high in Ir are globally distributed, such as the
K/t layer? Personally, I have not seen any literature on this, but I do
know that most impact craters are high in Ir, but that it is localized.
Thanks in advance!
--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites