re. Prof Roy

Hi All,

List members who haven't yet checked out the two sites kindly supplied by Rob
re. Prof Roy will be interested to hear that the first is basically a
programme guide to a physics education conference - "Advances In Physics" -
which was held on May 22nd, at which the good Professor's contribution was
entitled "Psychical Research - Paranormal Physics?".

The second URL is a UFO bulletin board page, which identifies Prof Roy as head
of a body investingating crop circles on a national scale.

Excuse me?????

Okay... let me get this straight... *we* collect meteorites, share them with
educational facilities and the public, increase public awareness of astronomy
and, by co-ordinating post-fireball search and recovery efforts, ensure that
important meteorite samples aren't lost to science... and *he* traipses around
cornfields looking for imprints of UFO footpads and evidence of damage
inflicted during secret tests of Soviet or American hi-energy particle beam
weapons (don't laugh, it's all there, on the second site!!).

We may have to rethink our reaction to the attack on Rob. We're not taking on
a Scottish professor...

We're taking on Fox Muldur...  :-)

Stuart A