Contact information for Professor Archie Roy

To set the record straight:

The URLs which I sent Rob and which he shared with the list do not lead to
"Prof. Roy's web sites" but to articles ABOUT him.

I am in agreement with those who suggest a polite dialog with Professor Roy.

Contact information for Prof. Roy is available one hop from the
university's main home page at:

http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/AER/

For those of you who don't have web access, here is what you will find there:

Professor Archie E. Roy (Retired)

Professor Emeritus of Astronomy

Contact email to daphne@astro.gla.ac.uk

http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/AER/home.html (Available soon !)

+44 (0) 141 330 4502

Fax +44 (0) 141 330 5183

A wee bit about me

At present I hold the position of Professor Emeritus of Astronomy in the
University of Glasgow. Some of my notable
acheivements include Fellowships of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, the
Royal Astronomical Society and the British
Interplanetary Society. I am aslo a member of the Society for Psychical
Research and the Scottish Society for Psychical
Research being immediate past President of the former and current President
of the latter. I am also a proud member of the
International Astronomical Union, and having recently been honoured by
having an asteroid named after me. I've also been
elected a member of the European Academy of Arts, Sciences and the
Humanities.

I conduct my research in astrodynamics, celestial mechanics,
archaeoastronomy, psychical research and neural networks.
I've also published 18 books, 6 of them novels, some 70 scientific papers
and scores of articles. Several of my books have
been published in the United States, France, Russia, Italy and India. In a
varied career I've travelled widely and lectured in
many countries, directed Advanced Scientific Institutes for NATO, edited
journals and newspapers, and investigated
haunted houses and haunted people.

[end]