Billed by the minute ...

For the record:

> I've not visited his site yet because I'm typing this off-line..in the
> UK we still have to pay for internet access telephone calls and
> we're billed by the minute!

Hello List!

I am typing this off-line, too, because the situation is the same here
in Germany. I, personally, have to pay about 4-5 US cents per minute
before 18:00 hours, and about half as much after 21:00 hours which
explains why the internet is often so crowded  h e r e  after 9 o'clock
in the evening that you sometimes can't log onto the net at all before
midnight.

Best wishes from a place where the summer has returned with
temperatures between 30°C (86°F) and 35°C (95°F).

Bernd