Leonids (and France '98)

In a message dated 21/06/98 14:50:33 BST, you write:

<< we are all going to be SO busy in November if/when the Leonids
 really turn on! >>

I thought this was predicted for November 1999? I've been part of Leonid Watch
for a few years, but thought it was a 33 year cycle, with 1966 being the last
big show.

Incidentally, 1966 was also the year in which England won the World Cup, so
maybe that's on a 32/33 year cyle too and our time has arrived again? :-)

Regards,
Rob Elliott - an English ex-pat in Scotland