Response strategy

Hello Stu, Rob and List,

This fellow sounds as though he would love nothing more than a media
blitz - a publicity hound.  With all the recent attention given to this
field by the general public via movies and TV, there is no doubt the
media will jump on it.

There will inevitably be a battle over this, whether now or later.  My
thoughts are that the list should be prepared, that is, be quiet for
now, including even Rob's personal letter, and continue making a
stronger, awesome front, that is,  network via this list or any other
behind- the- scenes forum, using logic, law, philosophy , and especially
science, as this will be their long suit - developing effective writing
and speaking abilities so that when the attack begins we can overwhelm
it and quash it immediately.  Otherwise, I see that the opponents have
far too much power for this to be a winning battle in the long run.  Let
us not go off half-cocked (odd, coming from me) in our idealism.  This
has been done throughout history in many wars.  The winners are the
strategists.

Best Regards,
Julia