archie / peekskill / canada

hope everyone had a good weekend.  (sure are a lot of emails.)

peekskill - ron's weak analogous situations aside--as well as his penchant
for glibbly speculating on "the law"--THE FACT IS that nearly every little
broken piece of tail light was recovered with Michelle Knapp's blessing
prior to the time that Mr. Garson picked up a neglected piece of refuse in
the street.

as it regards Mr. Garson's role in the aforementioned, i found it both
grotesque and bizarre that ron saw fit to defame Mr. Garson--a subscriber's
father--this past friday by suggesting he was a thief.

archie - i completely agree with walter's recent posting. do you know how
many potential archies are lurking out there?!  i would think it far more
beneficial to point out to the bbc (and reuters, etc.) that archie was not
the appropriate subject for such an interview--and remind the segment's
producer of the names of british experts who are (monica, bob, etc.).  only
then is it assured that a wiser and non-capricious commentary will result
in the future--which i understood to be the goal.

canada - let us please not address (i.e., "speculate") about this further
until ron advises us on the number of non-scientific meteorite export
permits that have been issued by the canadian authorities in recent years.
okay?

farmer - congrats to mike farmer on his newest acquisition. mike also
interestingly pointed out that the tennessee event occurred within moments
of the new mexico shower.  hmmm....i guess we'll find out more tomorrow.

finally, "lost without tickles" - if i owe anyone any personal
correspondence please remind me as my "tickler" mailbox became corrupted
and i'm at a loss to recall everyone i need to get back to.  thanks and
sorry.

all best-
darryl