Re: Prof. Archie Roy

> These are the Prof.Roy's comments that made me sit up and take notice:

I've been to several of Roy's lectures, and read some of his work, but although
he is a very entertaining speaker he is, nonetheless, a joke. He's the sort of
guy the Press contact for controversial comments and, to the best of my
knowledge, he knows little about meteorites or meteoritics. Personally, I blame
the University: they're depriving a village somewhere of an idiot!

Don't lose any sleep over him.

--
Phil Bagnall
http://www.ticetboo.demon.co.uk/