Re: Prof. Archie Roy

In a message dated 22/06/98 13:22:46 BST, you write:

<< I've been to several of Roy's lectures, and read some of his work, but
although
 he is a very entertaining speaker he is, nonetheless, a joke. He's the sort
of
 guy the Press contact for controversial comments and, to the best of my
 knowledge, he knows little about meteorites or meteoritics. Personally, I
blame
 the University: they're depriving a village somewhere of an idiot!

 Don't lose any sleep over him.

 --
 Phil Bagnall
 http://www.ticetboo.demon.co.uk/ >>

Thanks for the info Phil.
I'd never heard of Prof. Roy before the radio broadcast, but glad to hear that
he and his views are to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Regards,
Rob.