Re: Meteorite Falls

RE entries below:
Dear Phil, Thomas & List Members,
	Clearly, Antarctica is the exception when it comes to the private
sectors contributing to the scientific sector. Note also, the private
sector VERY rarely is allowed access to ANY of the Antarctic
material (Theil Mountans is ONE exception I can think of....there MAY be
others?).
	This is also the ONLY known place on earth where recovery is RELATIVELY
reliable, cost effective, predictable, etc.
	Best wishes, Michael
------