Re: Monahans fragments to be auction tonight!

where did these fragments come from. I thought there were only 2 pieces and
the Nasa piece.

I think we all need a definition of exactly what and how much is sitting
out there. It seems to be a moving target.

Thanks - Mark

At 07:59 PM 6/22/98 EDT, MeteorHntr@aol.com wrote:
>Hello list,
>
>I am proud to announce that tonight I will begin an auction that will end
>tomorrow near noon Central time, of two lots of Monahans (1998) fragments.  I
>want people in all time zones around the world to have a chance to bid on
>them.
>
>I am hesitant to keep a running list as the bids go up on the main list,
since
>we don't want the list's server to freeze up on us again as we were just
>warned might happen.  Not to mention only 4 or 5 people on the list might be
>interested in this, and I would hate to make people cry while they hit their
>delete buttons all night!
>
>I will give more details in a few hours, and in the mean time, if anyone has
>any suggestions as what might work out the best here, please let me know.
>
>Oh yes, later this evening I will also post the date of the sale of my
>client's Monahans (1998) specimen.
>
>Steve

Mark J. Lerner
MORGEN, EVAN & COMPANY, INC.