Monahans fragments to be auction tonight!

Hello list,

I am proud to announce that tonight I will begin an auction that will end
tomorrow near noon Central time, of two lots of Monahans (1998) fragments.  I
want people in all time zones around the world to have a chance to bid on
them.

I am hesitant to keep a running list as the bids go up on the main list, since
we don't want the list's server to freeze up on us again as we were just
warned might happen.  Not to mention only 4 or 5 people on the list might be
interested in this, and I would hate to make people cry while they hit their
delete buttons all night!

I will give more details in a few hours, and in the mean time, if anyone has
any suggestions as what might work out the best here, please let me know.

Oh yes, later this evening I will also post the date of the sale of my
client's Monahans (1998) specimen.

Steve