Re: The Monahans "Baby Auction" is up and running!

>I am sorry, but what was that list of $1/g meteorites that are fresh falls
><2.5kg TKW?
>
>And that list of meteorites that have been denied and allowed to be exported
>from Cananda?

Hi Steve,

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I do not have the time nor the
desire to be your research slave.  I respectfully decline your request.
You are, of course, welcome to research these items yourself.

I should also add the Abee meteorite has had an export permit approved
for export from Canada.  This should help you get started in your
research.  Good luck!

Ron Baalke