Re: The Monahans "Baby Auction" is up and running!

In a message dated 6/23/98 11:07:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
BAALKE@kelvin.jpl.nasa.gov writes:

<< >> Hmmmm...the three photos of the 1.1g fragment does not show a blue
crystal.
 >> Did you happen to spill some water on it?

 >Ron and List,
 >
 >Yes.

 Ah..that is too bad.

Ron,

You are pathetic!  You took my private email to you, and you edited it to say
what you wanted it to say, then stuck it on the whole list!

I DID NOT say I spilt water on it!  Trying to screw up the auction aren't you?
Is that what JPL pays you to do all day?

Steve