Re: The Monahans "Baby Auction" is up and running!

In a message dated 6/23/98 11:13:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
BAALKE@kelvin.jpl.nasa.gov writes:

<<
Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I do not have the time nor the
desire to be your research slave.

 I should also add the Abee meteorite has had an export permit approved
 for export from Canada.  This should help you get started in your
 research.  Good luck!

Ron,

But you have time to mess up the auction, OK!

The Abee was an export by the Canadian National Collection, really they don't
count, since they are the ones not allowing anyone else export them.

About those $1/g falls, you said you bought a bunch of them, it should take
you that much time to research them, or would it?

Steve