"Face on Mars" stamps (advertisement)

For all you budding space stamp collectors, I've got one set each of "Face on
Mars" stamps issued by Grenada (Caribbean Is.) and Sierra Leone (Africa) for
sale.  I became interested in these when I saw an ad in "USA Today" and found
they were being sold for $3,000/set.  My sets are $175 including the
registered/Priority mailing. These are mint and uncancelled.

The Sierra Leone set has a large cover page with the "Face on Mars" stamp w/
the legend "Saluting the coming exploration of Mars". Then there are four
plates of nine stamps w/an artists' renditions of spacecraft (some look like
Buck Rogers-era) near Mars, views from the surface, and Mars' moons looking
quite asteroidal in orbit.

The Grenada set has three large cover plates of spacecraft and the "Face",
then four plates of nine stamps that are - voila - 99% identical to the Sierra
Leone set.  Seems an artist somewhere got a double-dip out of this.....

I didn't want to attach a file to this message (it's a 9 minute download), but
if anyone's interested in these, e-mail me directly and I'll (try to)attach
the file to my response.

Best regards,

Kevin Kichinka